Freedom Film Network, a non-profit organisation dedicated to the production and development of social films for human rights and democracy is looking for a DIGITAL MARKETER for FreedomFilmFest 2022.
- planning and managing content marketing for social media, website and email channels for the festival
- coordinating marketing execution with internal and external parties
- familiarity with SEO and analytics
- 3 years of experience (minimum) in digital marketing
- have access and connected to youth, arts, culture, media, film and NGO networks
- proficient in writing (BM and English) and creating graphics for social media
- must be socially conscious and believe in the power of social films
- must be a team player and capable of adapting to change
Details of employment:
- 3 months contract, with possibility of extended employment.
Please send in your CV with your expected salary range to [email protected] by January 25, 2022.