Host A Screening / Wayang PiknikHost small private screening of not less than 20 people and receive RM100 for a BBQ/food and drinks
- Open to any individual, student groups, communities, collectives and organization within Malaysia
- Submissions from out of the Klang Valley are encouraged
- Minimal requirement is to post and tag #wayangpiknik pictures in social media such as FB, Twitter and Instagram
Be a Festival Volunteer
We can’t run the festival without you.
Get to meet awesome people, watch really great films you would never get to see in our local cinemas (and ASTRO, if we may add), be exposed to important issues happening around you that affects you, and enhance your skills in a specific task that will look good on your CV.
We are always on a lookout for fresh talents that are interested in documentaries and films to help us run the festival.
What will you benefit from volunteering with us?
- Meet and get up close to filmmakers who want to make a difference in the world through their films
- Access to the screenings of films, some of which are first premieres and have never been screened elsewhere
- Exposure to different perspectives of realities that you never knew and you will be inspired by them
- Enhance your skill set and your CV. If you have an interest in a particular task / job eg. social media or PR, we will have an outlet for you.
- Contribute to supporting human rights and raising awareness for it.
3 STEPS to join us:
- Fill up the form on this page.
- Wait for us to contact you. A briefing will be held a week prior to the event.
- Be at the festival and have a great time!
* All volunteers must be aged 18 and above.
Be a Sponsor
Freedom Film Festival (FFF) reaches out to thousands of socially conscious and film loving Malaysians of all ages every year.
We could be your channel to reach out to this segment of audience that you’ve been seeking to connect with.
We are looking for sponsorship for our social filmmaking workshops, film production, screening events and other outreach activities.
Since our work is not-for-profit, we need a sizeable portion of our income to come from donations. If you like what you see and what we do, please donate generously. Your donation will ensure that social films and filmmaking in Malaysia lives on.