This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
I am currently working on two feature length documentaries. Incarcerated Rhythm is a feature-length documentary about six remarkable men who have been in prison for many years and joined a dance rehabilitation program that has never been tested before in the prison system. After serving 13-20 years in Woodbourne’s Correctional Facility in New York, they are free men today and have successfully transformed their lives and integrated themselves in the society today because someone believed in them and gave them hope. Phos Graphis: Ismail Hashim, is a feature length art documentary that explores the sensibility, temperament and aesthetics of a renowned photographer; and his influence within the region.
The Garden (Film-Poem) 4min/USA/2017 - Co-Director/Editor
Inclusion Equals Love (Long-Form Short Documentary) 40min/Malaysia/2017 - Director/Editor
An Artist In Search (Short Documentary) 11min/Bahamas/2017 - Co-Director/Editor
KataKatha: The Conversation (Feature Documentary) 1hr 50 min/Malaysia/2016 - Editor
Before The Trees Was Strange (Feature Documentary) 1hr 25 min/Bahamas/2016 - Editor/Collaborative Project
1. Premiered at the 13th Bahamas International Film Festival (BIFF) 2016
2. Official Selection of 12th Annual Harlem International Film Festival 2017
3. Official Selection of Flathead Lake International Cinemafest 2017
4. Official Selection of San Diego Black Film Festival 2017
5. Screened at REEL DOCS:Documentary Film Series 2017 at San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
Teacher, The Tradition Bearer (Long-Form Short Documentary) 40min/Malaysia/2016 - Director/Editor
Chaos in Motion (Video Essay) 12min/Malaysia/2016 - Editor
The Journal (Short Film) 6min/USA/2015 - Co-Director/Editor
*Official Selection of Diamond in the rough cut Film Festival
Allons-y (Short Film) 4min/France/2015 Co-Director/Editor
The Game Changer (Short Documentary) 17min/USA/2014 Director/Shooter/Editor
Official selection in:
1. The Portland Film Festival 2014
2. The 2nd Annual Northeast Film Festival (NEFF) 2014
"BEST SHORT DOCUMENTARY AWARD"
3. Harlem International Film Festival 2014
"BEST SHORT DOCUMENTARY AWARD"
4. Sun and Sand, the Mississippi Film and Music Festival 2015
5. NewFilmmakers New York Fall Series 2014
6. The 15th Annual Woodstock Film Festival 2014
7. The Reel Sisters of the Diaspora Film Festival 2014
8. The 23rd Annual Hot Springs Documentary Film Festival 2014
9. 2014 Mosaic Film Experience (Festival)
10. Red Hook “Harvest Shorts” Film Festival 2014
11. Peace on Earth Film Festival 2015
12. “We Speak Here” Culture Unplugged 2014
13. The American Pavilion’s Emerging Filmmaker Showcase at Cannes Film Festival 2015 - "BEST STUDENT DOCUMENTARY AWARD"
14. Cannes Court Métrage 2015
15. Wonder of Women (WOW) Film Festival 2015
16. Windrider International Student Film Festival (WISFF) 2016 “FINALIST FOR DOCUMENTARY”
17. The 8th Annual The Kota Kinabalu International Film Festival (KKIFF) 2016
Unafraid of The Shadows (Short Documentary) 7min/USA/2013 - Director/Shooter/Editor
Living Jazz with Bill Saxton (Short Documentary) 10min/USA/2012 - Director/Shooter/Editor
1. Official Selection in 10th Annual Langston Hughes African American Film Festival 2013, Seattle, WA.
2. Official Selection in the 9th Annual Harlem International Film Festival 2014, New York.
Video: The people's voice (Short Documentary) 15min/Malaysia/2011 - Director/Editor
Oily Hair (Short Documentary) 7min/USA/2010 - Co-Director/Editor
I Only Dance For You (Short Documentary) 10min/USA/2010 - Co-Director/Editor
1. Official Selection of the 4th Outrate Online Short Film Festival 2010 (OOSFF10)
2. Showcased at OUTtv’s Hot Pink Shorts 2010, Canada.
She's My Son (Short Documentary) 15min/Malaysia/2007 - Director/Editor
Freedom Film Festival 2007 / Justin Louis Award Winner