Call 4 Entries
The call for submission is open for Freedom Film Fest 2018 is now open to films that embodies our theme, “Mend The Gap”
Films would be chosen based on creativity and artistic value of the film as well as the quality of content.
Films that are selected for screenings will also be further shortlisted for awards in the following categories
|Awards Category||Duration (preferred and higher chances of selection for screening)||Eligibility|
|Best Documentary (Feature)||Above 40 mins||Open|
|Best Documentary (Short)||Below 20 mins||Open|
|Best Student Film||Under 10 mins||Malaysian & Singapore from higher education institutions|
|Best Short Film|
|Under 10 mins||Open|
- Deadline for submissions: 1st May, 2019
- If your film is selected, we will contact you via email before 1 August, 2019.
- All films must either be in English or have English subtitles.
- English transcripts must be provided for translation to Bahasa Malaysia.
- Films completed after Jan 2016 are eligible for submission.
Terms & Conditions
By Submitting This Form, You Hereby Acknowledge That:
- You Have Read The Festival Rules & Regulations;
- You Have The Full Right Or Have The Written Permission From The Owner Of The Film To Enter It To FreedomFilmFest2018;
- You Give Permission To FreedomFilmFest To Use This Film For Any Screenings Or Promotion Of The Festival;
- You Hereby Acknowledge And Agree That All Information Provided Is Correct And True.